Monday, October 03, 2016

When God sit down to paint

It is said God created everything; us, the land, sky, other creatures everything. This is what is called as nature, beautiful and pure. We all are the part of nature and we evolve with every new life on earth. Humans in the race of developing or evolving often forget to admire the beauty of the surrounding, beauty of each creature around us. So to witness this we try to go for weekend gateways in so called natures lap but we forget we are also part of the nature.



I have always admired the beauty of the clouds. They enhance the look of the sky, give it detailing and becomes inspiration for an artist. I stare the sky where ever I go, India or any other country I step on to and enjoy capturing them for life in my camera. Mobile phone and camera now days are handy but be assured will not do justice to what your eyes see and feel. Dark blue sky with spotless white clouds painted in different designs and sculptures too, strong rays of sun passing by a bunch of clouds will blow your mind away. When we try to protect and love mother earth, the sky is also part of the same Mother Nature. So important is to protect our sky, its beauty and purity.


One of my best memory of nature was from Boracay Islands, Philippines; was walking just around sunset along the beach, to find a boat sailing on water of different shades of blue just when the sun is on its way down, the sky with white painted clouds and orange sky, the breeze was perfect for a walk along the cold sand. I could not take a step more, the breathtaking view was what my eyes and brain wanted to capture forever and I didn’t want to go back either, I could sit on the sand watching the view longer. This was only for few minutes when in front of my eyes the whole scene changed and it was dark. The very little moment I had will there fresh always in my mind and memories.




There have been many instances in my life where I could witness the artist in our God who paints the sky with colours and love. We all need to be cautious of nature and respect what it gives to us.